8.18.2014

Botanica

So I am very excited about the new Fall/Winter Botanica line. I want every, single piece. Seriously, I do. And I want every woman I know to own at least one (maybe two) pieces from this collection. Do you hear me?!

One word: gorgeous!


The pieces are intricately bold and vibrant.


The line launches tomorrow. I am so excited! Visit chloeandisabel.com/boutique/heidir (after 10 p.m. tomorrow) to see the new pieces. Photo courtesy of  Jessica Saint.


I wanted to share recent selfies...for no particular reason. Wait, yeah, I want you to check out this awesome jewelry.





This is the feather and cabochon long pendant necklace.


I love this overlapping metal disc collar necklace.



Can you say a must have? Papillon Nocturne Statement Necklace




Best,

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment