8.07.2014

Circles&Crew

I'm loving these sunny PA days...hope they can last forever! It's hard to believe that in a couple of weeks, the boys will be back in school. I haven't gone school shopping yet and refuse to until the night before school starts. Well, maybe not that drastic...why do stores do that to us? They started with back to school shopping in July? If this is the case, I might just start Christmas shopping. Ridiculous. Let us enjoy our summer hues, seasonal fruits and cool shades.

How do you feel about this?

Best,

H.





Here's the look:
Shirt: J.Crew. Find similar here.
Pants: New York & Company. Last year.
Shoes: Kenneth Cole. Find similar here in silver metallic here.
Sunnies: Ray Ban. Find here.




Necklace: No name
Earrings: Betsey Johnson



I am not a headband gal, but I had to get this when we were in St. Thomas. I am now obsessed with headbands.

Brighton bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment