9.15.2014

Safari


I can't get enough of this Banana Republic (factory) safari print blouse. I have worn it several times. Here I have it paired with jeans, but earlier in the day, I had it paired with a black pencil skirt. Two weeks ago, I had it paired with a camel colored, high-low skirt. Can't wait to see what I pair with it next. If I'm going to invest in a piece (even a factory piece), it better be versatile. 




Modern convertible torsade sans crystal strand with tresors chain and pave necklace. Earrings are the beau monde stud earrings. Find here. 
You can see I was photo bombed by the soccer ball in the background.

Here's the look:

Blouse: Banana Republic
Jeans: American Eagle
Cardigan: No Name; very old
Bangles: chloeandisabel. Find here. 
Watch: Michael Kors
Cross Bracelet: No name

Wedges: Dolce Vita. Find similar here.






No comments:

Post a Comment