3.13.2016

Brighton Day

What can I say? I just love everything that Brighton makes. I know that some ladies don't care for Brighton for various reasons, like its products tarnish or break, or cost too much.  I can honestly say that I have never had a problem with Brighton. Wait. Maybe one. A few years back, I bought a link bracelet and one of the links got "unlinked." Is that even a word? Regardless, I took it to a small boutique that sells Brighton (mind you, not the same place where I originally bought it), and they were able to send it back to the company to get fixed. I may  have just paid for shipping. But it came back to me better than new, fixed, polished and in a new pouch. And I have never had a problem since. I even like gifting Brighton. I think every woman needs a piece of Brighton.You know, almost three years I wrote to the company telling them how much I love their jewelry. I just needed to tell them that they rock and literally brighton my day. I wonder what the person who read my letter thought?

Maybe, something like, "Okay, lady. We get it. You like our stuff. We do too." 
Or
"Yep, just the type of people we target: middle-aged women with a jewelry addiction. There are plenty of you out there. That's why we have an empire."

But in reality, my reply was a short, sweet note.

I wouldn't mind being their brand ambassador. Okay, now I just sound like I've been watching too much reality t.v.

If you haven't owned a Brighton piece yet, check it out...it just might brighten your day!

Best,

H.






Here's the look:

Blazer: Kasper. Old.
Top: Liz Claiborne. Old.
Skirt: Calvin Klein. Old.
Purse: Dooney & Bourke. Find here.
Shoes: Tahari. Old.


I'm just amazed at the rain. 



Fish Necklace: Brighton, old.
Ring: Brighton. Find here. 

Watch: Fossil. Very Old.
Bracelet: Brighton. Old.


No comments:

Post a Comment