1.05.2017

Where the Heck Have I Been?

Wow. This feels so strange. Just me and my thoughts. I really don't know why I have not blogged for the past 6 or 7 months. Maybe I just got tired of posing and editing and making sentences? Hmmm, that's not entirely true because I have been very present on Instagram. My teenage niece recently told me that I have perfected the selfie. That's a huge compliment.

Maybe I just got tired of fervently asking my teenage son to take pictures of me? Maybe I got fed up with my supposedly excellent camera that stopped cooperating? Maybe I began to hate the way my hair looked on camera? Maybe my day job is consuming all my time?

I really don't know. But what I do know is that I miss writing. Albeit fragmented thoughts.

So, maybe in 2017 I'll learn to take more pictures, or have pictures taken of me. It's not like I have stopped dressing up or stopped wearing bling. On the contrary, the bling game is definitely on.

And you know what, I am not even going to go back and edit this blog. Raw. I'm going to be raw in 2017. Oh, no. Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting away the makeup brushes or the concealer. Just unedited. Just a bit.

Pray that I get a cooperating photographer!

Best,

H.

P.S. You can check out my Instagram...I am very much alive there.

No comments:

Post a Comment