11.29.2013

Lovely Lulu!

I had to share this picture of Lulu, (real name Marina) my beautiful seventeen-year-old niece. I have always liked Lulu's style. In reality, she reminds me a lot of myself when I was her age. Bold and experimental.  A couple of years ago, she had on a pair of American Eagle jeans, and I remember looking at her and telling her, "I want a pair of those." The next thing I remember is Lulu taking me to AE (or rather I driving) there and saying, "Here, try these on. They're called Artist." How can anyone go wrong with jeans called Artist

Here I was a 30 something mother of 2, taking fashion advice from a teenager. I have to giver her credit. She can recognize a nice cut. I still love those jeans.

And here I am again, thank God STILL a 30 something mother of 2, admiring her casual style. 

You go girl!

Picture of Lulu taken as she was walking out the door Thanksgiving night. I didn't have a chance to ask her about labels but I know she was wearing American Eagle (find here) jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment