7.09.2014

Chambray and Green Again!

I think I have only one word in my dictionary this season, and it is: chambray. I am obsessed with everything chambray. And I am also obsessed with these green capris from New York & Company that I have worn several times this season already.

I was able to sneak in a quick bite to eat (table for two) with the hubster today before heading off to the office again. And although I tried very hard to NOT talk about work, it's very difficult. Why? Because he's right there; I have his undivided attention; I don't have to wait until he gets out of a room to ask a question...I can go on and on. But, I really have to start separating work from home...if the government can do it, I'm sure I can.

The countdown to the birthday continues. My mommy-in-law is definitely ahead of schedule with her present. She got me this beautiful, cobalt blue purse. I know that I will be using it for a long time.

Hope you're having a great work week!

Best,

H.
Here's the look:
Chambray: Old Navy
Belt: no name
Pants: New York & Company
Shoes: Rocket Dog
Purse: Coach. Find similar here.


I love this silver and aqua stone and diamond necklace. Had it for many, many years.
Earrings: Kenneth Cole

Don't mind the frizz. Humidity=Frizz

Link Bracelet: Brighton
Watch: Fossil


And here is a random picture of a flower on our property that my hubby took. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment