7.06.2014

Go for the Gold!

Hello friends! So with the festivities of the 4th over and the first week of July almost history, I can't help but think that in only a couple of weeks, I'll be celebrating another birthday; not the one that brings black balloons and cake, gravestones and corny sayings but an important one nonetheless.

So to celebrate (hey, some people celebrate their birthdays all month long), I treated myself to a full-head of highlights. I haven't had color like this in about 9 years. There's something uplifting about going lighter in the summer. Light, crisp, carefree... So, do blondes really have more fun?

Now all I need is a fierce tan, and I am set. For what? I'm not quite sure.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Best,

H.

Here's the look:
Chambray: Old navy
Skirt: jcp
Shoes: Franco Sarto. Find similar here. 

Gotta love the hose in the background.


I LOVE this disc collar necklace. Find here. 

Earrings: Mega drops by Sabika

Mmmmm so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment