7.10.2014

Orange Is the New Black

I can't help it. This is the first thing that came to my mind when writing today's post. Although I have not seen a single episode of Orange Is the New Black, I have heard a lot about it. The first time I heard about this show was at a jewelry party. Yeah, there we were gathering around cheesecake, pizza bites and Skinnygirl (and jewelry of course), discussing heavy duty subjects like the latest Housewives episode and bracelets versus rings when one of the ladies started talking about this show. 

One of these days I'll see what all the hype is about.

The weekend is almost here! Yippee!!

Best,

H.


Here's the look:
Shirt and Cardigan: old, Sears
Pants: Chaus. Find similar here.
Shoes: Anne Klein. Find similar here.
Earrings: Chloeandisabel, Deco Starburst. Find here.




Bangles: Betsey Johnson (black w/white flowers); Banana Republic (white, yellow & black; a just because gift from my sissy-in-law). Find similar here.


Testing my panoramic camera skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment