10.19.2014

Taking It Easy

I've been having one of those months...blah, blah, blah. Although I have gone out with friends; had a jewelry party; went to a jewelry party; bought new shoes...it just seems as if I'm getting the winter blues a bit too, too early. Waaay tooo early. Maybe I'm just beginning to realize that certain friendships are ending or maybe that they weren't friendships at all. Or that life can be really, really hectic. Or that I really hate liars and oppressors. 

I know, too deep and depressing for a jewelry blog. So, I shall stop.

This is the time of year in PA when the weather is beyond unpredictable. I like to think that God has a sense of humor and wants to let the meteorologists know who is really in control and in charge. No barometer, hygrometer, psychrometer, doplar radar or satellite can compare to God's omniscience. Because of this unpredictability,what I plan to wear at night may change by daybreak. 

Today's outfit was totally unplanned. I had to run a few errands after church and just wanted to take it easy. My parents are coming over for dinner (nothing fancy), and I didn't necessarily want to greet them in my fuzzy jammies. 

Hope you're taking it easy. I know I have to.

Best,

H. 



Here's the look:

Baseball T-shirt: From my days at the non-profit
Jeggings: Charlotte Russe, last year
Jacket: Gap, over 13 years old. I will never get rid of this jacket.
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Purse: BCBG, cross body
Earrings: chloeandisabel, heirloom pearl studs



BCBG crossbody. Find similar here. 
Bangles: All Brighton. 

Wanted to show you a close-up of not only the heirloom earrings (love them) but also my burn mark above my left eye-brow. Yes, I tried using a curling iron yesterday, and it wasn't pretty. Actually, pretty dangerous. 

Necklace: chloeandisabel tresors chain with tresors ornate pendant 




No comments:

Post a Comment