11.29.2014

Black Friday Shopping with Ronaldo

Happy Super Saturday! Did you all go Black Friday shopping? I sure did... NOT. I don't know; I just never wanted something so badly like that...badly enough to get up earlier than I normally would to go to work. Well, maybe if Ronaldo (himself, in the flesh) was selling autographed jerseys? Nah. Maybe if Ronaldo was shirtless while selling autographed jerseys? Thinking about it. Maybe if Ronaldo was shirtless while selling autographed jerseys AND later bought me a soy, gingerbread latte from Starbucks (you know, to wake me up)? Done deal.

It amazes me how many people are already done with their Christmas shopping. Do they have helping elves? How do they do it? I still haven't made a list of names. Insert *panic attack!*

Thanksgiving was quiet this year. Since my parents were away (they're back) and the hubster was on-call, the boys and I stayed home. Oh, no, no, no don't feel bad for us. We were invited to partake of the Thanksgiving festivities (you know, the overeating, the loud and meaningless conversations and the endless heartburn) at friends, but I just didn't feel like going without the leader of the pack. So we had tilapia and calamari with all the fixings. Just so you know, this screams COPTIC THANKSGIVING!

But going back to Christmas shopping, I plan on doing some of that today. And to do that, I need to be C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E. How you may ask? With L-E-G-G-I-N-G-S!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Best,

H.
Here's the look:
Sweater: jcp, very old
Leggings: no name
Boots: Judith, very old. Find similar here. 
Viscose wrap: Italca, very old
Very old seems to be the theme of today's outfit.




Love these studs. Find here at chloeandisabel.com/boutique/heidir

Love, love, love! Find all at chloeandisabel.com/boutique/heidir

No comments:

Post a Comment