11.30.2014

Thanks Giving

Today's sermon was about being thankful for everything that God has given us and what he has allowed to be taken from us. Basically, to thank God for everything: the good, the bad and the ugly. Our priest went on to ask how many of us are thankful for the air we breathe? Or thankful for having our five senses? How many of us are thankful for the little things we may take for granted? We have dedicated a day just for thanks giving; but everyday should be a day of thanks giving. 

I am definitely thankful for having a family to love and loves me; having friends who help me appreciate friendships; having a body that takes a licking but keeps on ticking; having God in my life and helping others to find HIM...

Best,

H.
I am thankful for this.


A sweet note from a friend. Totally unexpected. Totally beautiful. 

Another totally unexpected gesture...A fresh wreath from a business associate.

These photos are not altered by any means. Yes, the snow has melted in 24 hours. Gotta love PA.

Here's the look:
Skirt: Worthington via jcp, old
Jacket: Ruby Rd., old
Shoes: Aerosoles


I bought this ring when I was working at the non-profit. I remember telling my friends at work that it was on sale for $5 (originally $80 or more), and the store had a couple more. It ended up that 4 of us bought this ring. Love sharing a bargain with friends.

A little Sabika on Sunday never hurt anyone. Like I said, I love ALL jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment