9.13.2015

Green Again

So I just realized that I have already worn elements of this outfit previously.But Wow! My hair was much, much darker. Last year, I wore this green jacket (see here) in April. And apparently, I like to wear the same piece of jewelry on my right wrist. 

It's already mid-September, and I wish that we could hold on to summer a little bit longer, but today's temperature is definitely on "I need a jacket" side. 

On a completely different note, I am waiting for recent purchases to come in. We have a wedding to attend in October, and I took the leap and ordered two dresses online. A. First. For. Me. The good news is I have free returns to the store. We shall see.Also, Coach was having another major sale, and I was able to snag two new pieces.


Hope you're having a blessed Sunday. Oh, by the way, if you're Coptic, today is the commemoration of the Martyrdom of St. John the Baptist. Interested in reading more? Click here.

Best, 

H.
No full frontals of this outfit? All side pictures? Sorry!




No clue what I was doing here. I think I was trying to dance.

Crazy wind.

Here's the look: Jacket: jcp, old. Find simliar here. 
Blouse: Milano. Find similar here. 
Skirt: Premise.Find similar here.
Shoes: Mootsie Tootsie.
Purse: Kate Spade


These pearls were a birthday gift from my priest and his wife. Earrings: chloeandisabel

No comments:

Post a Comment