9.27.2015

My Home Away From Home: TJMaxx

It's no surprise...I love tjmaxx. I mean LOVE! I can never leave there empty handed. Even if I walk in and can't find that "it" piece, I still manage to find things like an aerodynamic lemon peeler, atypical measuring cups that come in the form of spoons, and cute little ramekins that inspire me to bake...well, they're great for holding nuts too. So basically, when I can't find clothes, shoes or accessories, I hit the HomeGoods section. 

A couple of weeks ago, I managed to purchase these two pieces, not intending to wear them together. The skirt I thought would look good in late fall with heavy tights. And the blouse I actually wanted to wear with jeans. Kind of similar to this outfit I wore before here

But today, I thought that I would pair them together and see how it goes. Not bad. I probably should have tucked the shirt inside of the skirt but that would have been too constricting...maybe if I were wearing a jacket.

Hope you're having a fabulous Sunday...fall has definitely arrived.

Best,

H.




Here's the look:

Blouse: Dahlia. Find similar here. 
Skirt: Lila Rose.
Shoes: Franco Sarto. Find similar here
Purse: Louis Vuitton. Find here





Necklace is a "Just Because" gift from my lovely Aunt.





Ring is a gift from my mom from Egypt.
Chain Bracelet is from Brighton.

Toe Polish Color: Revlon Colorstay, "Up in Charms."

I needed to get this organizer for my Neverfull. I didn't want the bag to lose its shape quickly. Luckily, I found this at Michaels on a recent trip. It's actually a paint supply organizer. 

This organizer keeps everything ready for easy reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment