11.29.2015

Sweater Weather

Happy Sunday! With Thanksgiving celebrations over, it's time to start thinking about Christmas. I know that in my home, we will be extra busy this December with several personal and professional events happening.  I will be mother to two teenage boys, not just one. I think I can handle it. So far, so good. Haven't had any major, MAJOR attitude yet. Counting my blessings. My dad is retiring, sort of. His retirement party might be called a dress rehearsal as my sister has been calling it. The hospital's open house to showcase the addition to the building is scheduled. The staff Christmas party is nearing. So much more...

But thank God Mother Nature has been good to us so far...no significant snow as of yet. It's cold outside but not that brutal cold. Oh! Yuck! Hate the brutal cold. 

I have no time for snow this year. Sorry, Snow, can't fit you in my calendar. Maybe next year.

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday.

Best,

H.

Here's the look:
Tunic Sweater: Inc. International Concepts.  Find similar here. 
Leggings: Ivanka Trump. Find similar here.
Booties: Lucky Brand. See previous posts.
Scarf: Boscovs, old
Necklace: Zara, old.
Earrings: Baublebar. Find similar here. 
Watch: Michael Kors
Crystal Bracelet: chloeandisabel
Purse: Coach. Find similar here.






No comments:

Post a Comment