6.04.2014

Last Day

So after 5 1/2 + years, today was my last day at the nonprofit. Bittersweet. Instead of splitting my time (like I have been for the past 1 1/2 years) between the non-profit and the animal hospital, I will wake up tomorrow morning and just report to the animal hospital. It's not that I prefer dogs and cats over humans (because animal hospitals have humans too, lots of them), but the animal hospital does need me more. And more importantly, it's about family.

I may have to have a complete wardrobe overhaul in the next couple of weeks. No, I'm not giving up my stilettos (*wink * wink) for scrubs, but I will need to invest in more durable clothing. I will try my very best (can't promise anything) to keep my accessorizes to a minimum...you know, just a necklace/earring-ring combo or a necklace/earring-bracelet combo. Maybe I'll bring out the statement necklaces ONLY on Fridays. I think that I may have to find excuses, so that I make it to the non-profit once in a while, to get outfit ideas and check out the latest accessories. 

We shall see...

Happy Wednesday. Weekend is almost here.

Best,

H.

Here's the look:

Dress: tjmaxx, old
Shoes: Nine West
Necklaces: bead necklace, no name; old. Feather necklace, chloeandisabel. Find here.
Bracelet: no name; old.


Earrings: chloeandisabel. Find here. 

Don't know where my highlights went.

Love this dainty feather necklace. Find online at my boutique at chloeandisabel.com/boutique/heidir

1 comment: