4.06.2014

Pink and Black

Here's a recap of the past couple of days:
  • Meetings at both the nonprofit and the animal hospital
  • Staffing concerns at both the nonprofit and the animal hospital
  • Changes in procedures at both the nonprofit and the animal hospital

On a completely different note, our church welcomed the addition of another member with a baptism today. 

Happy Sunday!

Best,

H.
Here's the look:
Blazer: Calvin Klein. Find similar here. 
Skirt: Worthington via jcp. Find similar here. 
Shirt: A.N.A. via jcp. Super old but I love the side ruffle. I have it in silver too.
Pumps: Tahari. Find similar here. 


Do you see the "green" behind me? It's grass!

I am all about jewelry appreciation. Here I have my Sabika softer side fun choker mixed with my chloe + isabel pearl and crystal spike drama necklace. Find here and here. And my finger candy is my chloe +isabel baquette and stone stackable duo rings. Find here. 



I don't normally like to photograph my backside, but I wanted to show the cute peplum on this blazer.


No comments:

Post a Comment