1.01.2014

Everything is Better with Chocolate

It's 2014, and the best way to celebrate the new year is to take pictures of chocolates that I purchased at a reduced cost. As a kid, I definitely didn't see any perks of celebrating Christmas on January 7th. But as an adult, I definitely do...Christmas chocolates on SALE

The chocolates below are dressed to impress. What attracted me to them is how they're packaged. Please keep in mind that I have not tasted the chocolates below (with the exception of previously sampling Godiva and Toblerone) because we are still observing the nativity fast (trying so hard not to consciously cheat). I love how fashionable chocolate can look. Hopefully, these chocolates not only look good but taste good. I'll be sure to let you know.

In honor of chocolate of all shapes, colors and sizes, I hope that your year is off to a deliciously sweet start. 

Best,

H.


All chocolates purchased at T.J. Maxx & HomeGoods














No comments:

Post a Comment