5.12.2014

Blue & Green & Everything In Between

My kids have talked me in to having a vlog...a video blog or video log to showcase my chloeandisabel jewelry. They told me that this is the best thing for me to do if I want people to become interested in the brand. This makes sense because sometimes it is difficult to see jewelry dimensions when they are flat on paper. I am sure that there will be some sort of monetary exchange for their services. But, I know this: they are definitely smarter than they pretend to be. Sure, they can't turn on a toaster or "boil water," but they know how to produce and edit videos. So, I will keep you posted on that.

Hope you have a good work week!

Best,

H.
I don't mean to be frowning in these pictures but the sun was right in my eye. Time to invest in sunglasses?
Here's the look:

Shirt and skirt: jcp
Cardigan: J. Crew factory
Sandals: Nine West, last year. Find similar here. 



Bracelet: chloeandisabel organic link toggle bracelet. Find on my boutique here: chloeandisabel.com/boutique/heidir. Ring: chloeandisabel brilliant crystal ring. Find also on my boutique.

Mint ball necklace: groopdealz
Branch necklace: chloeandisabel. Find similar on my boutique








No comments:

Post a Comment