5.27.2014

To The Max

Today definitely called for a knit, maxi skirt. After a beautifully sunny Memorial Day weekend, it is only fitting that we have an awfully stormy work day Tuesday.

Hope you had an enjoyable holiday weekend. 

Best,

H. 


Here's the look:
Shirt: Old Navy, from the great deals a couple of days ago. Find similar here.
Skirt: TJ Maxx, very old
Sandals: Madden Girl, last year. Find similar here. 
Umbrella: Mini Totes. Find similar here. 
So this rain is real, not just for photographing purposes.
So I am thinking of going gray. Yeah, I want to see what I would look like. I told my mom this and she said, "No way! You can't go gray while I still color my hair. What will people think." She kills me sometimes.

Silver and turquoise necklace and matching bracelet are both Ralph Lauren; watch, Fossil; can't remember where I got the cross and bead bracelets and ring.

I don't think that I am afraid of this snake; now others, that's debatable. 


Earrings are a gift from my niece. They're from Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment