5.15.2014

Rainday Thursday

OMG! Enough already. My hair CAN. NOT. TAKE. THIS. All I am asking for is 24 hours of moisture-free hair and clothing. We are half-way through May and it seems fitting to say, "April showers have not brought May flowers but more May showers!" Or maybe I should say, "Rain, rain go away and don't come back another day." Basically this weather has turned me into a whiny child. But, wait...kids LOVE the rain. So, I'm a grumpy old lady.

I guess I need to just stop and smell the roses...oh, wait...they haven't bloomed yet.

Best,


H.

This is what LL Cool J meant when he said, "Mama Said Knock You Out." This is definitely a mama said knock you out ring, and I LOVE IT! This is the blush glass cushion cut ring. You can find it through my boutique here. And as a side note, I did meet LL a couple of years ago and even got my picture snapped with him. He is gorgeous!
Here's the look:

Blouse: T.J. Maxx, super old
Skirt: Maurices two years ago
Shoes: Franco Sarto


With my mama said knock you out cushion-cut ring, I am wearing my feather& cabochon long pendant necklace. Find here


No comments:

Post a Comment