2.19.2014

Greener Pastures

Oh, how I long for spring! Another snow/ice day for the kids. By this rate, they'll be in school until the 4th of July. 

I needed another pick me up today, so I went straight for green slacks and flower print blouse. But because it is still winter and not spring, I needed a blazer to keep me warm.

The work week is almost over, and I am excited for a Saturday outing with my husband.

Hooray for Wednesday!

Best,

H.
Velvet Blazer: Old Navy (super old). Find similar here and here.
Blouse: Calvin Klein (old);
Slacks: Chaus (last year)
Shoes: Anne Klein (last year). Find similar here and here. 

l



Watch: Fossil (birthday gift from hubby like 10 years ago);
Brighton bracelet: Find here.
Beaded bracelet: no name
Sabika gold shadow fun bracelet. Find here.
Gold bracelet: my grandma's

Brighton gratitude earrings. Gift from my friend. 

Necklace: no name
Ring: no name


No comments:

Post a Comment