2.15.2014

If the Shoe Fits

I really don't mean to complain, whine or "compwhine," but I am desperately seeking spring. I'm tired of soaking up the sun in the form of Vitamin D gel caps... I'm sick of muddy footprints on my hardwood floors...I'm fed up with temperatures that are close to my age. Sorry. I said I wouldn't complain.

The fact that I can't wear certain pieces in my wardrobe or break out shoes I've been dying to slip on adds to my frustrations. It's amazing how much this horribly, cold weather is dictating what we wear, where we go, what we eat and how we feel. Argh!

Here are a few pairs that I've been wanting slip on but will have to wait for warmer temperatures to enjoy.

Hope you're having a sunny Saturday where you are.

Best,

H.

These "Getta Wine" Madden Girl platform pumps are calling my name. I want to pair them with my boyfriend jeans on Saturdays and have them dress up my office attire on Mondays. Find here

I love the polka dot lining. 

I need to wear these Franco Sarto Sulu peep toe pumps NOW!  I bought them in the "caffe." Find here in different colors. 

My feet fair better in a platform pump over a traditional pump.

I could probably wear these leopard Natural Soul flats now, but I don't want the snow to ruin another pair of my shoes. Sold out at Naturalizer online. Find similar here and here
These would be cute paired with a red outfit.






No comments:

Post a Comment