2.13.2014

Spring Anyone?

I am officially tired of winter. Tired of winter in PA. I don't ski, snowboard, sled or sculpt snowmen, so this adds to the misery.

I want to break out the sandals, slingbacks and stilettos (well, more like kitten heels). I think PA broke a record today with the number of snowstorms it has suffered this year. Hooray for PA!

This morning, as the snow was falling, all I could think about was spring. We planted tulips in the fall...wow, that seems like ages ago. I just may have a party to celebrate spring, and I am going to invite everyone who is tired of winter--this may require a Sam's Club run. But until then, I will have to settle for wearing flowers instead of smelling them.

I needed a pick me up this morning, and the Nantucket Blend was not enough.

Anyone else begging for spring?

Best,

H. 




Coming in from the cold.
Sweater: Old, Apostrophe Brand
Shirt: Old, Alfani. Find another pretty alternative here. 
Skirt: Style & Co
Shoes: Aerosoles. Find here.


Statement necklace: Groopdealz. Find similar here. 

Sabika black diamond golf necklace. Find here.
Sabika Daisy earrings. Find here. 

Sterling silver green stone ring: from Egypt. I remember haggling at the bazaar to get it. I love haggling.
Mint link bracelet: groopdealz. Find similar here. 
White pave bracelet: Brighton. Find similar here.
Watch: Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment