2.26.2014

Order Has Been Shipped

It's amazing how a few words (4 to be exact) can change a sullen mood. I haven't been feeling well the past couple of days, and so I decided to do something about it last night. Yep, I got out the credit card. Well, my husband's credit card. Surprisingly, the credit card sheriff  (a.k.a. my husband) did not come after me. Nope...not a warning, citation or arrest. This episode could be explained by either one of two things: he wasn't feeling well, or he wanted to make me feel better. Such a sweetie.

What did I do?  I went to J. Crew Factory and ordered three pieces (find here,  here and here) I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. TO. GET. THEM. 

I did get confirmation that my order has been shipped...words that made everything feel better. 

Hope you had a wonderful workday Wednesday.

Best,

H.



No comments:

Post a Comment