2.28.2014

Stripes on Stripes

TGIF! I worked both jobs today, the non-profit and the animal hospital so I had to dress for both. At the non-profit, I had a long, lunch meeting  at Panera Bread with a local school district administrator. I ordered the vegetarian garden vegetable soup with pesto. It was delicious. I could have opted for an apple instead of the baguette, but since it isn't a creamy soup, I needed something of substance with it. Meeting went well.

At the animal hospital it was CRAZY! We've been getting ready for our AAHA evaluation which is in April. And for you who don't know, this is a voluntary evaluation that hospitals sign up for. The association evaluates the hospital on 19 standards...from HR to housekeeping. Statistically, only about 15% of small animal hospitals in North America are AAHA accredited...fingers crossed. We've been AAHA-accredited since 1958. 

Between interviewing for vet techs and revising the necropsy protocol, I am tired! 

On a completely different topic, I am still waiting for my J.Crew purchases. And last night, in a moment of complete weakness, I made a "facebook" Sabika purchase. How could I pass up a "software error" that extended the 50% off fall & winter 2013 collection? Well,  I didn't. Can't wait to get my juxtaposition 6 stone choker. Find here.  Will show you when I get it.

As for now, I'm going to get a cup of coffee, relax and watch some "reality" t.v.

Hope you had a fantastic Friday.

Best,

H. 


Here's the look:
Dress: Gap. Find similar here, here, here and here.
Shirt: Jones New York. Find similar here.
Hose: George c/o Wal-Mart
Boots: Bandolino. Find similar here. 
Necklace: no name
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: groopdealz


For a "no name" necklace, I get a lot of compliments on it.







No comments:

Post a Comment