3.18.2014

Mixed Patterns and Brighter Days

Bring on the sunshine! It was cold earlier today, so this explains why my legs are covered with tights. If it were just 20 or so degrees warmer today (and my legs were not currently pasty, pasty white...even for an Egyptian), I would have gone sans hose. I'm loving the sunshine...haven't popped a Vitamin D in 2 days.

So excited to share with you pictures of my new project and passion (soon). I'm officially a chloe + isabel merchandiser. The jewelry is GORGEOUS...so gorgeous that I'm afraid that I'll end up purchasing every piece in the Spring catalog. Click here to learn more.

Best,

H.


Here's the look:

Chain blouse: Decree via jcp (last year). Find here.
Skirt: New York & Company (last year).
Cardigan: Cable and Gauge (worn in previous post).
Shoes: Franco Sarto (worn in previous posts).


I don't know where I am going in this shot.
I love the pattern on this skirt.
Bracelets: Brighton and Sabika

Pave ring (old): Boscovs

Sabika necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment