3.09.2014

Sapphire and Beige

It's definitely a beautiful day in the neighborhood...so crisp, refreshing and slightly above freezing. More important, no need for a Mr. Rogers' sweater. 

I'm feeling much better than I had been feeling a couple of days ago. And best of all, the J. Crew pieces that I ordered when I needed a pick-me-up are finally here, and I am enjoying them.

Hope the sun is shining where you are.

Best,

H.

I bought this dress last year from Macy's but wasn't super crazy about the sapphire color. I like the way it fits and its retro feel. Macy's.com has a ruffled tunic that is very similar to the dress. Find here. 

So I have found a new photographer who is more patient (than the hubster), excited to snap shots of his mommy and doesn't think I am wasting time. Yep, my sweet David. 


Here's one of the J. Crew items I purchased. Find here. 

Textured hose from Walmart. George brand. Shoes: Franco Sarto. Find here and here. 

J. Crew crystal necklace. Sold out online. Find similar here. 


I bought these Kenneth Cole earrings last year. They have become one of my go-to pairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment