3.16.2014

Plum Pleather

Pleather anyone? This was just the right amount of crisp and cozy today. I haven't worn this biker-chick pleather jacket in a couple of years. And let me tell you, I'm glad I did because it was cold in church today. 

Today's outfit included a mixture of textures and colors. This ended up being a great outfit to wear...we had a visit from the Bishop as well as a baptism...so I was dressed for both occasions.

Best,

H. 

Here's the look:

Blouse: Liz Claiborne. Find similar here.
Cardigan: Cable and Gauge. Find similar here.
Skirt: Premise. Find similar here.  

Shoes: Madden Girl. Find here. 
Purse: Emma Fox


Brighton bangles with Michael Kors watch and groopdealz link bracelet

J. Crew inspired crystal necklace via groopdealz
Flower earrings via Ashley Cooper

Absolutely love

No comments:

Post a Comment