3.14.2014

Such a Prep!

Absolutely gorgeous day today! See, that wasn't so bad... just one sentence about the weather. In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, I whipped out my plaid pants that I wore in a previous post and paired them with my Sam's Club sweater. And nothing screams preppy more than a white oxford shirt with a popped collar. This is what I love about fashion. One day I could be preppy; one day I could do cas; and on another day I could string on some pearls.

And of course, with all these wardrobe changes MUST come the appropriate accessories. 

I'm getting ready to launch my own jewelry business, and I am very excited to share it with you. Coming soon...

TGIF!

Best,

H.




Left wrist: silver paperlink bracelet: Silpada. Find here.; watch: fossil
Bead bracelet: super old, can't remember where I got it.
Right wrist: Sabika crystal bracelet. Find similar here
Silver bracelet: Brighton. Find similar here.
Shoes: b.o.c. Find here.
Necklace: groopdealz
Ignore Santa in the background. I think it is time that we remove him and place him in storage. Maybe he's the reason for this weather...had to sneak in one more sentence about mother nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment