12.12.2013

Continuation

I couldn't help but take a selfie in the bathroom. I love the wallpaper.
So yesterday I showed you what I found at Elaine's. After killing about 1/2 hour at Elaine's, we headed to our meeting place, The Omni Bedford Springs Resort.  This place is GORGEOUS!  I not only felt like a tourist  but acted like one with my iphone snapping left and right. 

If you are not in the Christmas spirit and want to be, go to the Springs. And if you make it there and NOT get in the spirit, you should go and get a check-up.  Every nook and cranny is decorated. The walls, the halls, the bathrooms (yes, I made a quick visit and even took a selfie) and dining rooms. 

After our meeting, we walked around for a little bit and had a chance to look at the spa. And yes, I made a purchase. I never heard of SPAritual  nail polish. It's vegan! I had to buy it. I love the company's philosophy: slow beauty for a fast world. 

I took some pictures and wanted to share with you.


This is how they wrapped up my SPAritual nail polish. How cute is the bag?



Christmas tree at the spa.



Fresh tree in main entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment