12.09.2013

Office Christmas Party

 I have mentioned in a previous post that I love my job--all of them. I am not only an education director for an outstanding non-profit organization but also an office manager for an equally outstanding veterinary hospital. And believe it or not, the two positions are similar on so many levels. At their core, both positions include management of people--all kinds of people. And sometimes, people who love animals. And those who definitely do not. 

Last night we had our annual Christmas party for the hospital. I loved seeing the staff all dressed up. I must admit, scrubs (although I don't wear scrubs) aren't the most fashionable items--no way around that. I think that if they make me wear scrubs, I would definitely hot glue sequins and beads.

I wanted to share with you what I wore. I didn't want to go with red, although very pretty, because that would have been too predictable (and I hate being predictable with clothing).

I opted for silver and black. I think I heard Bing Crosby in my head singing, "Silver Bells." 

What will you be wearing to your annual office party?


Black skirt (old), Black sequined shirt (old) and silver cardigan (old) with sequins detailing on shoulders. Find similar sequined cardigan at Jones New York here. 


I can't tell you how much I love my Brighton Twinkle bangles mixed my Brighton Venezia 2-tone bangle with cross stainless steel bangles (old). You can find these Brighton bangles here. 

My Michael Kors watch has been definitely great investment. Find similar here.

Monet earrings (old). 





No comments:

Post a Comment